Friday, March 1, 2013

News of omakes in final volume.

Got news of the omakes that will fill up the last 70 pages in final volume.

They are:

- The bond of the 3rd's generation, Rikuo, Zen and Shoei
- After story of Hagoromogitsune and Yamabukiotome
- Night Rikuo seducing the girls
- Tsurara's love comedy
- Ryuji vs Dark Pawnshop

I am of course looking forward to Tsurara's love comedy. I think she will be so jealous in the night rikuo omake.

Let me make a guess how long each omake will be. 70 pages minus 3 or 4 pages for the mangaka to thank fans and other people, will be 66 pages left. I will give one chapter of 18 pages to 4th omake (i pray! I wish!) and another chapter to Ryuuji. Left 30 pages. The remaining will get 10 pages each. Hehe.

I hope we will get to see who Rikuo likes! Or gimme a kiss scene! Or at least hold hands! Best is, of course, wedding!

-------------later-----------
Oooh saw the post on tieba and I wasn't too far off

p7  第209 
p71 第210
p135 番外编1「受け継がれる绊」 14ページ 
p149 番外编2「三代目、御乱心」 10ページ
p159 番外编3「暗の质屋」 20ページ
p179 番外编4「半妖の里にて」14ページ
p193 おまけのおまけ

Bromance consists of 14 pages.
3rd generation night rikuo consists of 10 pages
The after story of hagoromogitsune n yamabukiotome consists of 14 pages
Ryuuji's is 20 pages
And funny how the mangaka called Tsurara's story, the omake of omake XD. so glad that he is the biggest supporter of this ship! 万歳!

2 comments:

  1. oh thank you so much for letting us know!! me and my sister been looking forward for a little bit more of the sweenet that is rikuo and tsurara relationship!!! and we always come to check on this site first ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting! ^________^

    ReplyDelete